Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Video Tutorial Guide
Get a free consult @ http://www.byreputation.com | This search engine marketing video tutorial guide covers the key elements to focus on for a search engine marketing campaign. It covers the following topics for search engine pay-per-click marketing; Adwords Textual, Adwords Network, Adwords Images Ads, and Bing Yahoo PPC. It covers the following topics for SEO; Keyword Research, Analytics, On Page Optimization, Link Building, and Social Signals.
Top Tips for SEM covered:
1) Adwords Textual Adds – Always use brackets, focus on buy words, and geo target your search engine marketing campaigns.
2) Adwords Google Network – Set up a different campaign to track conversions, check daily, block domains that do not convert.
3) Adwords Image Ads – Take the time to make images for each dimension set, low competition for this area leads to lower cost per click.
Top Tips for SEO covered:
1) Keyword Research – Use the data compiled from your PPC campaign and focus on words that have proven to bring in sales.
2) Analytics – Review analytics to identify low hanging fruit in the form of keyword strings that you already get quality traffic from.
3) On Page – Make sure your title and description are congruent with the landing page. This will increase the time on page per click and push you up the SERPs.
4) Linkbuilding – White hat only and diversity anchor text.
5) Social Signals – Fastest growing area of the algorithm. Focus on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.